Monday 15 December 2014

Tested and Trusted Hyip and PTC sites by baz577, I update my website daily

Pay and receive instantly!All these sites Tested , I got paid by these sites then i publish. Trust meFor Registration Click the Picture Link Below.
New Paying sites add From the top and Remember : i update my blog daily if any site stop paying, i delete that site From paying site rapidly, And add in Scam Sites (under paying site ).So that's why Plz keep visiting my blog. Thanx for Reading Dear users.



 












Merchantshares   paying since (2014)

Merchant shares is an international organaisation officialy registered as Service Merchants Corp. and the company registration number is "11861" in Commonwealth od Dominicia under International Business Companies (IBC) ACT 1996. To verify the registraionand listing of "Service Merchants Corp." Company please Follow the link of Dominica's offical Government website for " The companies and Intellectual property office"


Who is responsible for administering legislations, registering and keeping records in relation to intellectual property, Companies, Business Names and International Business Companies.
In the above given website please enter as followings detail and cick on search button the see our company information.

Enter Name: Service Merchants Corp.
Number: 11861
Registry: Dominica
Paying Since 2014 months. Great Investment Company.
100% Trusted Site. Paying from years. Tusted Admin
Join by clicking below link








Paying well since 2014 . A great ptc site
Join and earn money with me.
Join by clicking below link







YouGetProfit  is great PTC site...
Paying Since 2013.
Join and earn money with me.
Join by clicking below link
 




Payza : A great Payment Processor in the world
Click on below banner to sign up for Payza


PAYEER : A great Payment Processor in the world
Click on below banner to sign up for PAYEER
 


Click below Banner to Sign up Coinbase Acc.


   
For any Kind of help please Contact me on +923009657933 or send me E-Mail at baz577@gmail.com 
Skype :     butt577
or Comments me.

29 comments:

  1. Assalam o Alaikum Baz, I want to join GRANDBUX but it doesnot support Payza. So how can I make Paypal account like yours bcz i have heard that Paypal does not Pakistan.. plzzz guide me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you plz tell me, how to work on paid vert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz contact me via EMail.. baz577@gmail.com or skype : butt577

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can join useclix under you can you join YGP under me?
    waiting for reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes offcourse,,what isYGP?...
      Plz contact me via EMail.. baz577@gmail.com or skype : butt577

      Delete
    2. Check your email i have sent you Give me your useclix link

      Delete
    3. I have joined useclix under you please confirm @ WallpapersQuotes
      Please click daily I will too

      Delete
  5. admin pls tell me is paidverts 100% legit or scam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear amit,, Paidverts not 100% legit ,, becoz now a days it looks suspecious,, Delaying payments,,,
      So i recomend u Intellashares which is top in my blog. Intellashares is going to launch on 30 March..thanx for asking Dear

      Delete
    2. thanks a lot for ur info.. but i cant register to Intellashares website it has stopped new registration..

      Delete
    3. plz wait for Relaunch... relaunch ll be on Late monday... 30 Mar... try then... it is nice site..thanx keep in contact dear...

      Delete
  6. Sir can you please tell me how to withdraw funds from my payza? I have 498$ in it but i don't know how to withdraw them
    waiting for reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes offcourse, i can help u.. U should contact me via instant chat like skype , facebook or mobile number.
      skype : butt577
      mobile: 03009657933
      facebook: https://www.facebook.com/butt577
      waiting for ur reply Dear bro

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you tell me how to get a verified paypal account ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aslam-o-Alaikum friend;
    Can you join clixten under me I can join cleverbux under you.
    Waiting for your reply................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me ur clixten link in my email...
      baz577@gmail.com
      and then get my cleverbux link

      Delete
    2. email sent
      waiting for your reply

      Delete
  12. Joined cleverbux @ WallpapersWithQuotes
    please confirm me. yes standard ads or extended ads if any and remain active.

    ReplyDelete
  13. joined cleverbux as hello93nmk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aslam-o-Alaikum;
    Dear friend we have deal your useclix for my YGP Now useclix is gone. Please let me know if you have any site so i can join and keep the deal.If you currently don't have any site.Please keep clicking on YGP i will join under you when you have new site.As you know i was very active on useclix.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aslam-o-Alaikum;
    Dear friend we also have deal on my clixten and your cleverbux. I am very sorry to say you are not as active as i am in recent past.
    Hope you will be more active in future.
    One more thing i will very busy in next few days, I will try my level best to remain active but excuse me if i am not.
    Waiting for reply....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from now i ll never miss in ur clixten... plz tell me which 2 ids u joined under me ...i m waiting for ur reply

      Delete
  16. Is adfiver and littlebux legit or scam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. adfiver is scam and littlebux is paying well

      Delete